Main goals of International Cooperation:
- To promote collaboration between European research institutions; create a European network for global changes, plant and invertebrate conservation and invertebrate-plant relationships for the Balkan Peninsula.
- To reinforce sustainable Centre with molecular, ecological and taxonomic research capacities; to contribute to sustainable research development.
- To create opportunities for exchange of scientific personnel and the training of young researchers.
- To create a regional network for investigations and conservation of biodiversity.
International networking partners:
- University of the Aegean, Department of Geography (Greece)
- University of Alicante Institute for Biodiversity (CIBIO), Alicante, Spain
- University of Helsinki, Finnish Museum of Natural History (Finland)
- National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh (UK)
- National Museum of Natural History, Leiden, Nethereland
- Süleyman Demirel University, Isparta, Turkey
- Ege University, İzmir, Izmir, Turkey
- BioFlyTech, Alicante, Spain
- AgriProtein, Cape Town, South Africa
Regional networking partners:
- Natural History Museum Skopje (FRY Macedonia)
- Natural History Museum in Podgorica (Montenegro)